Friday 10 October 2014

GoPro. Hero.



Last week GoPro released 2 new cameras to their amazing product range, the Hero and the Hero 4. The Hero is their new entry-level model costing a mere £99.99. At this price I decided to snap one up, not knowing what to expect I took it out for 2 walks with the dog to test it, hardly the extreme sports GoPro's are normally used for, but it's a start.

The Hero has 2 buttons; the on/off switch, which doubles as the settings button, and the shutter button. This is so simple to use and really easy to switch between shooting modes. You can shoot 5mp pictures or video at 1080p at 30 frames per second or 720p at 60 frames per second, there is a timelapse option as well. It is fully waterproof to 40m which is so exciting for the summer trips to the beach.


I am yet to buy the accesories but have found the camera so easy to use, with it fitting in the palm of my hand. I can't wait to keep playing with it!

This is some of the footage I've captured.


Overall, it's a fantastic little camera, and if you're thinking of getting one. Go for it!

Lydia
X



No comments:

Post a Comment