Tuesday 23 September 2014

Goodwood Revival. Part Two.

I hope you all enjoyed reading this post about the Goodwood revival last week. And as promised here is part 2.

After the cars we decided to head to 'Gasoline Alley' the American swing with trailers as bars and a live swing band. 




As the band played the wonderful songs of the 50's the crowd was bouncing and there was a bit of hand-jiving going on.


These photos may be my favourite from the day, I love the movement and I was waiting ever so patiently for a partner...they never came though. Oh well.




 

 Once the band had finished their set we took a stroll to play with the old arcade games. Where we found this;


Urm Okay? We decided not to test our manhood, but took a look round the other games.



There are so many more photos I want to show off, it was a fabulous day with so much to do. So I recommned heading along next year, book early for the weekend tickets. 

Thank You Goodwood.


Lydia
x

No comments:

Post a Comment